Wednesday 18 April 2012

What really annoys me is when people constantly ask me whats wrong. Its not because I dont want the attention, its because I dont know who actually gives a shit and I dont know what I'm meant to say. "No, I just dont feel like showing any emotion at the moment because I feel as if that may be unreasonable." No, of course not because that is not the 'done' thing. I also cannot say what I am actually thinking on things like Facebook because people will talk. People will bitch and judge and like the fact I feel like shit, or like the fact I cant be with the guy I like at school.

It absolutley sucks liking someone who has a clingy girlfriend. Specially when you're talking to him over xbox live and he says to you constantly "What do I do about it Sarah? Shes overbearing and she keeps saying I cant talk to this other girl who is like my best friend. I dont like her like that, I love my girlfriend, but she can be a bitch and its like I like her but I dont like her. Maybe I should break up with her."
And I'm sitting here going oh how about you break up with her, realize the fact that I like you and then magically start liking me, and then we can become an item.

and I reply "Threaten to break up with her, then maybe she will stop. I dont know, I dont want to break you guys up.." and he'll say "Oh true its okay i just dont know what to do with her. I love her so much.."
ugh.

When I see him, its like hes the only one I see, and I know that sounds ridiculous but its true. and when he smiles at me and says weird things I blush reply and walk away because thats what girls do, isn't it? they smile and blush and then run over to their girly bestfriend and pretend to faint because they tend to over-react. and i dont want him to realize that Im blushing so hard i swear my face goes numb. That and I'm scared if I spend to much time with him, his girlfriend will figure out I like him and all hell will break loose. I dont want that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment