Wednesday 18 April 2012

My best friend is Karen. She is Chinese, and she lives on the same property as my dad.
Something that really pisses me off is when all the Aussie kids whine about is how stupid Asians are. Not literally, obviously, because many Asians are a lot smarter than the average Australian because of their upbringing. Nothing but utter racism. "I hate asians!" I hear them say. I would always reply "Why?" and they would always come back with some stupid response like "'Cause they are gay." Or something like "They all look alike and they obviously cant see out of their eyes properly" It really hurts my feelings because they are human too and I love them. I love the idea of them, I think they are amazing, I think their cultures are amazing. So out of spite of everyone else, I am going to love the hell out of them because so many other people hate them for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment