Friday 20 April 2012

I'm weird, I'm not gonna lie. I love anime and Asians, I dont get along with everyone and something that I really hate is having to blend in with everyone else. Why should I have to wear those kind of clothes, and wear my hair a certain way? Because of this I hardly fit in a normal high school clique. I just want to finish school and get ouut and begin my life. People say 'oh High-School is the best part of your life. dont waste it." and I'm sitting here like wtf is this bullshit I dont want to be here, not because I want to go out and party but because I am sick of everyones dramatic shit. Even my mum hated high school and she never looked back after she quit.
Its obviously not for everyone.

Oh well. I'm eighteen next year so it'll be fine then. 17 More months, ugh.
Then I can go out without PARENTAL SUPERVISION.
I May be more mature but fuck, sometimes I want to go out, smoke, drink, and fuck more the any other teenager.


No comments:

Post a Comment